Admissions at Holy Cross Catholic School
“To be understood as to understand,
To be loved as to love, For it is in giving that we receive. . .”
~ from The Prayer of Saint Francis
Dear Prospective Holy Cross Parents,
Thank you for considering Holy Cross Catholic School. The faculty and administration encourage all of our students to recognize, develop, and use their God-given gifts. Through high academic standards we instill in them a desire to become independent, life-long learners. We believe in fostering an environment that promotes a sense of personal responsibility, respect and reverence.
If you would like to enroll your child at Holy Cross Catholic School, please complete the following steps:
- Set up a meeting and take a virtual tour to ensure Holy Cross is a good fit for your child. Contact Julie Johnson at 503-289-3010 or via email at email@example.com to schedule.
- Complete your online application There is a $35 application fee.
- We will contact you if there is a space available for the grades(s) you are applying for at which time you can complete the enrollment process and submit your enrollment fee ($150 per student, family maximum of $600) an activity fee ($200 per student). After enrollment:
- We will have your child participate in a virtual school visit where your child gets to know our school and meet his/her classmates. During this virtual visit your child may take assessment tests to determine his/her needs.
- For students joining grades 1 - 8, please make sure to give your child's current teacher(s) the Student Reference form. Links to all printable registration documents in English are below.
Holy Cross provides a wonderful opportunity for your child to learn in a positive academic environment. We are proud of our traditions and look forward to welcoming our family to our community.
For Transferring Students: