“To be understood as to understand,
To be loved as to love, For it is in giving that we receive. . .”
~ from The Prayer of Saint Francis
Jr. High: Welcome to Holy Cross's L.I.F.T. Teen Programs:
Living In Faith Together
What is L.I.F.T.?
L.I.F.T. is the range of teen programs offered at Holy Cross Parish! We have programming for teens from 7th grade through 12th grade! Please check out what we have for our teens:
- LIFT Jr. High: Youth Group for teens in grades 7 and 8, Sunday nights from 6:30 to 8:00 pm
- LIFT Varsity: High School Youth Group: For all teens in grades 9 to 12, Sunday nights from 6:30 to 8:00 pm (no registration needed! All are welcome!)
- LIFT Confirmation Preparation: This group is for teens in grades 10 to 12, preparation to make final Sacrament of Initiation. (jump to LIFT High School Page)
- LIFT Leadership Team: This is a group of teen leaders who have received their Confirmation and are active members of our parish community. LIFT leaders help to put on events and serve as teen leaders in our community.
L.I.F.T. Jr. High Youth Group is a special program especially designed for early adolescents. We have our Jr. High Youth Group from September through June each school year.
Click here for registration: Junior High LIFT Registration 19.20
Learn more about our L.I.F.T. Program! Click here!
Jr. High teens in action: serving the community at our service day!
Jr. High Youth Group
Our Jr. High Youth Group is geared for incoming 7th and 8th grade students who would like to build their faith and to grow in friendship with fellow teens. It is engaging and fun, bringing our faith to life!
Once a month, we will have L.I.F.T. Nights where the high school and jr. high youth groups come together for a night of energy and community, revolving around a particular theme each month.
Upcoming Dates and Events:
- LIFT Game Nights! Throughout the summer, we have Game Nights for all incoming 7th through 12th graders from 6:30 pm to 8. Join us for food, friends, and FUN! Our Game Nights: August 11 and 18 and September 1.
Questions? Contact Andrea Swanson at 503-206-8069 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.