“To be understood as to understand,
To be loved as to love, For it is in giving that we receive. . .”
~ from The Prayer of Saint Francis
Jr. High: Welcome to Holy Cross's L.I.F.T. Teen Programs:
Living In Faith Together
Registration for Religious Education (K-6th grades): Holy Cross Religious Education Registration 21.22
Registration for Jr. High Youth Group (7th-8th grades): Jr. High YG LIFT Registration 21.22
Registration for Confirmation Preparation (10th -12th grades): Holy Cross Confirmation Registration 21.22
If you're going into 7th or 8th grade, please email Andrea at email@example.com
If you're going into high school, please email Lupita at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the High School LIFT page: https://www.holycrosspdx.org/holy-cross-church/high-school/
Register for Jr. High Youth Group!
If you're going into 7th or 8th grade, we have Jr. High Youth Group for you!!! What is Jr. High Youth Group? It is social, energetic, faith-focused, playful, and FUN! Come and check us out!
We have our registration for the coming school year for Jr. High Youth Group. No matter what school you attend, ALL are welcome! Join us and bring your friends!
Please fill out our registration information (Jr. High YG LIFT Registration 21.22) and send it to Andrea Swanson at email@example.com.
At home youth activities:
Throughout the summer, it is important that we maintain a sense of faith, of home, and of community. Please see these resources to do activities to keep you engaged:
- Sunday Mass Online: You can watch Mass on this website or you can visit a Life Teen Youth Mass each Sunday! Click here for Life Teen Youth Mass.
- Lenten Resources for Teens: Check out these resources to help enrich your Lenten faith experience!
- Pray the rosary! Let Catholic Central's hosts guide you each day:
- Check out the LifeTeen YouTube Channel: This channel is full of resources and chats to continue growing in faith: LifeTeen YouTube Channel
- Pray and Meditate Outside: Go for a walk and pray outside, while walking either on your own or with a friend or two.
Questions? Want to be a part of the L.I.F.T. community? Email Andrea Swanson (Holy Cross Director of Religious Education) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is L.I.F.T.?
L.I.F.T. is the range of teen programs offered at Holy Cross Parish! We have programming for teens from 7th grade through 12th grade! Please check out what we have for our teens:
- LIFT Jr. High: Youth Group for teens in grades 7 and 8, Sunday nights from 6:30 to 8:00 pm
- LIFT Varsity: High School Youth Group: For all teens in grades 9 to 12, Sunday nights from 6:30 to 8:00 pm (no registration needed! All are welcome!)
- LIFT Confirmation Preparation: This group is for teens in grades 10 to 12, preparation to make final Sacrament of Initiation. (jump to LIFT High School Page)
- LIFT Leadership Team: This is a group of teen leaders who have received their Confirmation and are active members of our parish community. LIFT leaders help to put on events and serve as teen leaders in our community.
L.I.F.T. Jr. High Youth Group is a special program especially designed for early adolescents. We have our Jr. High Youth Group from September through June each school year.
Click here for registration: Jr. High YG LIFT Registration 21.22
Learn more about our L.I.F.T. Program! Click here!
Jr. High teens in action: serving the community at our service day!
Jr. High Youth Group
Our Jr. High Youth Group is geared for incoming 7th and 8th grade students who would like to build their faith and to grow in friendship with fellow teens. It is engaging and fun, bringing our faith to life!
Once a month, we will have L.I.F.T. Nights where the high school and jr. high youth groups come together for a night of energy and community, revolving around a particular theme each month.
Upcoming Dates and Events:
- All Youth Events Cancelled Temporarily: In an effort to keep our youth and their families healthy and well, we are cancelling our youth programming for the time being. We will begin our activities as soon as we are able.
Questions? Contact Andrea Swanson at 503-206-8069 or at email@example.com.