“To be understood as to understand,
To be loved as to love, For it is in giving that we receive. . .”
~ from The Prayer of Saint Francis
High School: Welcome to Holy Cross's L.I.F.T. Teen Programs:
Living In Faith Together
What is L.I.F.T.?
L.I.F.T. is the category of teen programs offered at Holy Cross Parish! We have programming for teens from 7th grade through 12th grade! Please check out what we have for our teens:
- Jr. High Youth Group: for teens in grades 7 and 8, Sunday nights from 6:30 to 8:00 pm
- High School Youth Group: for teens in grades 9 to 12, Sunday nights from 6:30 to 8:00 pm (no registration needed!)
- Confirmation Preparation: for teens in grades 10 to 12, preparation to make final sacrament of initiation (add link to L.I.F.T. High School page)
High School Youth Group:
Calling All Incoming 9th - 12th Graders!
High School Youth Group is ongoing throughout the school year! We meet each Sunday night from 6:30 to 8:00 pm in the Parish Hall. Come and stay connected with your friends and with your faith in the new school year!
Upcoming Teen Events:
- Youth Group!! Every Sunday from 6:30 to 8:00 pm! Please join us for food, prayer, and community!!!
- September 13, 2017: Confirmation Preparation Meeting, 6:30 pm in the Parish Hall